Near mint condition Jackson SL1 in awesome Chameleon green finish. (Appears to shift colors, particularly under lights)
Excellent playing guitar, neck pickup has been upgraded to a Duncan Little ’59. DiMarzio straplocks installed.
Comes with original case and paperwork.
Renowned for incredible playability and sustain.Jackson’ SL1 USA Soloist guitar is constructed with alder body wings on a heelless thru-body maple neck, with fast-action profile and compound-radius, bound ebony 24-fret fingerboard for uniquely stunning looks, performance and sound. The SL1 is loaded with Seymour Duncan pickups and Floyd Rose Original tremolo for superior tone and tuning stability. Jackson’s compound-radius fingerboard features a more dramatic curve at the nut for smooth chording, and flattens out towards the neck joint for excellent low-action playability and extreme note bending without fretting out. Use the drop-down menu above to choose colors and other options.
- Alder body (flamed maple top on transparent finishes)
- Neck-thru-body quartersawn maple
- Die-cast tuners
- Ebony fingerboard
- 24 jumbo frets
- Mother-of-pearl shark fin position inlays
- Bound fingerboard and headstock
- Matching headstock on transparent finishes
- Inlaid mother-of-pearl Jackson logo
- Seymour Duncan JB TB4 humbucker (bridge) and Classic Stack humbuckers (middle, neck)
- Master volume, master Floyd Rose Original double-locking 2-point tremolo
- 25-1/2″ scale
- 5-way pickup switch
- Black hardware (chrome on transparent finishes)