Roadhouse USA location:
EVH Wolfgang USA Edward Van Halen Signature Stealth Black Guitar W/Killswitch.
Excellent condition, barely been played. Looks like new.
Superb action, this guitar damn near plays itself.
Comes as pictured with original case, strap, trem bar, paperwork.
Signature performance made in the USA.
EVH brings you the Wolfgang USA Edward Van Halen Signature model, loaded with Eddie Van Halen’s most up-to-date specs along with the classic looks and behemoth sound you’ve come to expect.
The basswood body features a big-leaf maple top and five-ply binding, while the bolt-on quartersawn maple neck is sculpted to Eddie’s precise specs, with graphite reinforcement and a hand-rubbed back finish for smooth, fast playability. The compound-radius (12-16 in.) ebony fingerboard has 22 vintage stainless steel frets, pearloid (Ivory finish) or dot (Stealth finish) inlays, and a convenient heel-mounted truss rod adjustment wheel.
Experience scorching and well-balanced tone with a custom-wound alnico 2 EVH Wolfgang Humbucker in the bridge and a newly added alnico 3 custom-wound EVH Wolfgang Humbucker in the neck, both controlled by a special reverse oriented three-way toggle switch. Stutter-stop à la “You Really Got Me” with the red-button kill switch and play “Cathedral” without any crackle or pop, courtesy of the EVH Custom High Friction (Tone) Pot and an EVH “HPU” or High Performance Upgrade, custom-made Low Friction (Volume) Pot.
Sturdy and steadfast, the EVH-branded Floyd Rose locking tremolo provides endless sustain and precise tuning regardless of how many dive bombs you rip or how drastically you attack your whammy-bar. The EVH D-Tuna retunes to drop-D and back with strict accuracy at the flick of a finger, with a low-friction volume control for smooth swells and a high-friction tone control that prevents accidental tone shifting.
Boasts elegant and classic style in Ivory or Stealth with chrome hardware, black speed knobs and dog leash strap/eye-bolt clasps. Hardshell EVH Striped SKB case and EVH leather strap included.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss or Satin dependant on finish
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Wolfgang
- Neck wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Urethane
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Vintage stainless steel
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot or block
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Wolfgang AL3
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Wolfgang AL2
- Brand: EVH
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: EVH BI Tech HPU Low Friction Volume, EVH Bourns High Friction Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: Yes
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose with EVH D-Tuna
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States