Roadhouse USA location:
Marshall 2551AV Jubilee 280-watt 4×12″ Angled Extension Cabinet.
Mint, unused condition.
An Angled Cab for Your Silver Jubilee Reissue Amp
What better complement to your new 2555X Silver Jubilee reissue than four Celestion G12 Vintage 70W 12″ speakers wrapped in classic Marshall design and construction and covered in matching silver vinyl? Sweetwater rockers love the 2551A angled speaker cabinet because gives you wide dispersion and a brighter tonal response than a straight cab. It’s the perfcet way to get the tone rock legends such as Slash have relied on for decades.
Marshall 2551AV Silver Jubilee Reissue Guitar Speaker Cabinet Features:
- A reissue of the 1987 Silver Jubilee series guitar amplifier speaker cabinet
- Angled 4 x 12″ cabinet loaded with Celestion G12 Vintage 70W speakers
- A perfect match for the 2-channel, 100-watt, all-tube 2555X Silver Jubilee amplifier
- Finished in a dazzling silver vinyl and outfitted with vintage appointments
- Configuration:4 x 12″
- Speakers:Celestion G12 Vintage 70W
- Power Handling:280W
- Impedance:4 ohms/16 ohms (Mono), 8 ohms (Stereo)
- Mono/Stereo:Mono, Stereo
- Cabinet Type:Angled
- Open/Closed Back:Closed
- Construction Material:Birch Plywood
- Weight:89.51 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:M-2551AV-U