Taylor K22e 12-fret Shaded Edgeburst Acoustic Electric Guitar in breath-taking Koa.
Mint condition with original case. Awesome guitar that has really not been played.
Get it while you can, this one will not stick around long!
Gorgeous Koa Guitar from Taylor
The all-Hawaiian koa body of the Taylor K22e 12-fret is truly something that has to be heard to be believed. This unique wood, native only to the Hawaiian islands, gives the Grand Concert K22e 12-fret pristine top end, full-bodied midrange with natural compression, and rounded low end — and looks amazing too. The deep brown-red of koa on the K22e 12-fret is truly an aesthetic delight — a work of art in itself. This exquisite body is accented by a tropical mahogany neck with a Spring Vine inlay on the satin-finish ebony fretboard. Taylor ES2 electronics deliver clean and natural amplification when needed. The shorter, 12-fret scale of the K22e is beloved by fingerpickers and strummers alike, offering stellar response and great feel. Sweetwater players really enjoy the unique tone, looks, and playability of the K22e 12-fret.
A truly unique tonewood
Koa is a dense hardwood known for its bright top end and sensuous midrange. Instruments made from koa have a tendency to further open up through aging, handling, and playing. This means the Taylor K22e 12-fret is truly an investment that gives back. The K22e’s smaller Grand Concert body style and 24-7/8″ scale length make it comfortable to play and easy to travel with as well, with a unique tone that comes alive onstage or in the studio. Many studio musicians love recording with the K22e 12-fret and its unique koa-inspired tone.
Taylor Expression System 2 electronics deliver superior sound onstage
Artists who play plugged in will appreciate the natural-sounding Taylor Expression System 2 electronics onboard the K22e 12-fret. This system features a 3-section proprietary pickup located behind the guitar’s saddle for clear and accurate sound reproduction. Discreet contoured master volume and tone controls let you tweak your sound and output from the stage, and a phase switch helps you squelch feedback before it starts. The Taylor ES2 lets you bring out all that this unique acoustic guitar has to offer in tone and style.
Taylor K22e 12-fret Acoustic-electric Guitar Features:
- Hawaiian koa top, back, and sides deliver a sparkling top, balanced body, and natural compression
- Great for fingerpickers and nuanced styles
- Reduced body size and scale length for comfortable playability
- CV bracing with relief rout for improved bass and resonance
- Ebony fingerboard responds accurately to nuanced playing styles
- Jaw-dropping Spring Vine fingerboard and headstock inlays
- ES2 behind-saddle pickup with balanced output for clean and natural amplification
- Onboard preamp lets you control volume, tone, and feedback from the stage
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Concert 12-Fret
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Shaded Edgeburst
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides Wood: Hawaiian Koa
- Body Bracing: Standard Bracing
- Binding: Maple
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Maple Spring Vine
- Number of Frets: 18
- Scale Length: 24.875″
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Slot Head
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.75″
- Electronics: ES2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number: K22e 12-Fret