Roadhouse USA location:
Budda Bully 120W Tube Guitar Amp Head W/Footswitch/Cover.
Killer amp that does just about everything you could possibly want and amp to, and then makes you a sandwich when you are done playing:)
Seriously, if Budda left a feature off this amp, I couldn’t tell you what it is.
Amp is in great condition, sounds excellent, brand new tubes.
Comes as pictured with footswitch that doubles as the controls for a nuclear reactor, cable, and cover.
No compromise guitar head.
Channel 2’s effects loop features a switch that makes the effects loop global, for incredible versatility in effects routing. The amp also features a patent pending feature called PowerPan, where the user can pan between solid state and tube rectifiers and anywhere in between! PowerPan makes the different tonal options almost limitless.
There’s even a 2nd rectifier tube to stand as a spare in case of a tube failure. The Budda Bully also features a 1/2 power switch for operating the amplifier in either ½ power or full power mode. Using the ½ power switch along with the PowerPan feature allows the output of the amp to be between 25 and 120 watts for amazing versatility. Each channel features a footswitchable pedal style lead boost called Overboost that is also 100% tube driven. The back panel features an amplifier chain section with a power-amp in/preamp-out jack and a slave output, impedance selector and MIDI in/through for use in professional MIDI switching rigs.
- High quality audio grade resistors and poly caps throughout
- MIDI control over channel switching with MIDI IN/THROUGH jacks
- Slave output plus Power-amp input/Pre-amp output
- Separate spring reverb control on each channel
- Specially designed 10-button multi-function footcontroller (included)
- Three channels, clean, rhythm and lead
- Separate 3 band passive EQ on each channel
- Separate resonance & presence controls on each channel
- Four x EL34 120w power section, 7x12AX7 preamp section and 2 5U4 rectifier tubes for rectifier tube failure back-up
- Rectifier can use 5U4, 5A4 or GZ34 tubes
- ‘Overboost’ feature on each channel
- High and low level 1/4″ inputs
- Power amp can use 6L6Gc or EL34 tubes (plus KT66, KT88 5881 and 6CA7 with re-biasing)
- Patent pending PowerPan rectifier selector knob
- Ceramic tube sockets
- Stores nine custom presets, and provides extensive MIDI control for automation
- Weight Unpacked: 59.30lb.
Bully 120W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
Power amp section
- Tubes: Four EL34 tubes with 12AX7 phase splitter / driver
- Rated power and impedance: 120 Watts RMS into 16, 8 or 6 Ohms
- Power @ clipping: (typically @ 5% THD, 1 kHz, 120 VAC line)
- 100 Watts RMS into 16, 8 or 4 Ohms
- Frequency response: +/-3 dB, 50Hz to 20kHz @ 90 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Hum and noise: Greater than 76dB below rated power
- Power and consumption: Domestic: 400 Watts, 50/60 Hz, 120 V AC Export: 400 Watts, 50/60Hz, 220-230/240 V AC
- Tubes: Six 12AX7 tubes
- With controls set at:
- Over-Boost off
- All EQ controls mid way
- Channel Volumes @ maximum
- Master Volume @ half way
- Boost on and @ maximum
- Resonance and Presence control @ mid way
- Effects loops off
- Nominal levels are with Gain @ mid way
- All levels increased by 10dB if using Medium input.
- Ch 1: Nominal input level: -12dBu, 200mV RMS
- Ch 2: Nominal input level: -46dBu, 4mV RMS
- Ch 3: Nominal input level: -58dBu, 1mV RMS
- Load impedance: 1k Ohms or greater Minimum Output: -32dBu, 0.02mV RMS (with “20dBu signal)
- Maximum Output: +1dBu, 1.6V RMS (with 0dBu signal) Unity gain with Send set at mid position, -10dB at min, +4dB at max.
- Impedance: 100k Ohms Minimum Input Sensitivity: -12dBu, 0.18mV RMS Maximum Input Sensitivity: +10dBu, 2.5V RMS
Power amp out/preamp in:
- Nominal output level: +4dBu, 1.2V RMS Load impedance: 1k Ohms or greater
- Minimum Input Sensitivity: 0dBu, 0.775V RMS (with Master on max) Maximum Input Sensitivity: +6dBu, 1.6V RMS (with Master on half)
- Input impedance: 250k Ohms
- Maximum output level: +22dBu, 10V RMS (at full power) Load impedance: 10k Ohms or greater
- Special ten-button metal footswitch with LED indicators and detachable cord (supplied). Selects between three channels, Over-Boost, three effect loops, Reverb, and Master Boost as well as nine Preset modes.
System hum and noise @ nominal level
- (Clean channel “ 20Hz to 20kHz unweighted) Greater than 74dB below rated power
- Specifically designed bass, mid & treble passive-type EQ on each preamp channel. Resonance and Presence damping EQ on each channel.
Dimensions and weight
- 11.5 H x 28.25 W x 11.25 D
- 60.6 lb.