Roadhouse USA location:
ISP Technologies Theta Pro DSP Preamp Multi Effects Guitar Pedal Board.
Excellent condition, barely been used.
Comes as pictured with original box, power supply and bound manual for easy reference.
Awesome unit, sounds incredible.
More than a guitar preamp, effects processor and floor controller, the ISP Technologies Theta Pro DSP pedal is ready to be the heart of your guitar rig. It’s a fully-programmable digital version of ISP’s acclaimed Theta Preamp, and it can serve up ultra-high-gain tone with no aliasing. Create your own custom effects chain, then simultaneously drive your amplifier rig while sending speaker-emulated outputs direct to the PA system. Guitarists and engineers at Sweetwater are impressed with the versatility of the ISP Technologies Theta Pro DSP pedal, and we’re sure you’ll find it more than capable both on stage and in the studio.
ISP Technologies Theta Pro DSP Preamp Pedal at a Glance:
- Your one-stop tone shop for electric guitar
- True Speaker emulated output for huge tone without a speaker cabinet
- Ultra-quiet operation with Decimator noise reduction built in
Your one-stop tone shop for electric guitar
In all, the ISP Technologies Theta Pro DSP pedal can serve several duties in your guitar rig. It’s a tone-packed preamplifier with impressive sonic range – from rich and clean to the highest-gain tone, this preamp has you covered. You get a range of great-sounding effects, with individual control over each from the smart switching layout. Build exciting effects chains with a wah, compressor, multistage stereo phaser, stereo flanger, tremolo, four-voice chorus, pitch shifter, stereo rotary speaker, 1,300 millisecond delay, stereo ping-pong delay, and reverb. Save up to 256 of your custom presets for instant recall. When you’re ready to rock you can plug into your power amplifier, send a speaker emulated output direct to the sound system or recording device, or even both simultaneously. There’s even a tuner (accurate to a 1/2 cent) onboard!
True Speaker emulated output for huge tone without a speaker cabinet
ISP Technologies calls the Theta Pro DSP’s speaker-emulated technology “True Speaker” convolution, because you have practically as much control over your tone as if you were miking a real guitar amplifier’s speaker. It emulates vintage speaker models with amazing results, and you can alter the sound by repositioning the virtual microphone. Whether you want to record in your studio without a loud speaker cabinet, or want to reduce volume on stage during gigs, you’ll appreciate the flexibility of the Theta Pro DSP preamp pedal.
Ultra-quiet operation with Decimator noise reduction built in
You won’t struggle with buzz and hum with the Theta Pro DSP in your guitar rig. It has ISP Technologies’ acclaimed Decimator noise reduction technology built right in, and it’s ready to cut out noise without affecting your tone or playing dynamics. Even if your tone relies on ultra-high gain settings, your rig will be whisper quiet when you’re not playing.
ISP Technologies Theta Pro DSP Preamp Pedal Features:
- Preamp and multi-effects pedal for electric guitar
- Based on the acclaimed Theta digital preamp pedal
- Redesigned DSP platform with 32-bit floating point processing for amazing depth, detail, and dynamic
- Build exciting effects chains with a wah, compressor, multistage stereo phaser, stereo flanger, tremolo, four-voice chorus, pitch shifter, stereo rotary speaker, 1,300 millisecond delay, stereo ping-pong delay, and studio reverb
- Pedalboard-style control over wah, mod, and delay effects
- Rugged and ready for the road
- Stereo outputs for your guitar rig
- Stereo speaker-emulated outputs for great tone without a speaker cabinet
- Onboard tuner is accurate to a 1/2 cent