Roadhouse USA location:
Kemper Profiler Power Head/Profiler Remote 600 Watt Profiling Head W/ Remote Controller.
Mint condition and comes with manuals as shown.
Save $500 off the price of a new one!
600W Powered Profiler Head (Black) with Remote and Connection Cable
Your Kemper Profiler is a powerhouse of classic tube tones and live-performance features just waiting to be uncovered. Get the most out of this game-changing guitar and bass platform when you purchase it as a Sweetwater bundle, with the official hands-free Kemper Remote at the helm of your stage and studio setup. Tuner and looper, Performance and patch toggling — now the full power of the Kemper comes to your feet via this slim-format 14-switch foot controller. The Profiler nets you oodles and oodles of on-demand tones via the free Rig Exchange cloud. And with its generous range of inputs and outputs, the Profiler Power Head integrates nicely into the choosiest live setups and studio environments. A 23′ Cat5e connection cable is included.
Killer Amp Profiling from the Studio to the Stage!
The Kemper Profiler PowerHead packs the same awesome amp modeling and emulation of the original Kemper Profiling Amplifier plus a powerful 600-watt power amp. As with the rest of the Profiler Series, the Profiler PowerHead doesn’t limit you to a bunch of preset models. Instead, it lets you create your own amp profiles and call them up whenever you like. What’s more, Kemper’s high-tech wizardry gives you total tone-tweaking control over your profiled amps, going well beyond gain and tone. Talk about a must-have studio and live performance tool — get your Kemper Profiler PowerHead from Sweetwater!
200 factory presets and extensive online resources
Right out of the box, the Kemper Profiler PowerHead has a ton of profiled amps ready to play. Just connect the Profiler PowerHead to your sound system or recording rig, and you’re set. And even if you don’t have a collection of amps to profile, there are hundreds of profiled amplifiers available online, and the community of Kemper profilers is growing every day.
Profile your own amplifiers
While the incredibly lifelike profiles included with the Profiler PowerHead will appeal to everybody, you’ll love the Profiler PowerHead if you have a ton of amps already. It’s easy to connect the Profiler PowerHead to the amp you want to profile, hook up a microphone, capture the sound of that amp, and store it as a preset. You’ll be amazed at how accurately your profiled amp preset responds to the gain and tone controls.
The perfect link between stage and studio
Ever been frustrated trying to re-create the tone you captured on a recording when you play out live? Then you’ll love the Profiler PowerHead, because it can profile your studio sound while you’re recording. Just take a split of the mic you’re recording with and use the split signal to connect to the Profiler PowerHead. You’ll capture the sound of your studio performance, ready to be recalled on any stage in the world at a moment’s notice. What’s more, this Kemper Profiler PowerHead comes loaded with a 600-watt power amp section, so you’re ready to rock out live with the same great tones.
Kemper Profiler PowerHead Features:
- Lunchbox-style guitar amplifier can create profiles of any physical guitar amplifier
- Onboard 600-watt power amplifier makes this an awesome live amp as well
- Includes 200 amplifier profiles for you to start with
- Easy to profile your own amplifiers — all you need is a microphone and cable, guitar cables, and a combo amp or amp head and cabinet
- Built-in DI can split your signal to a direct output for simultaneous recording of your dry guitar signal and the guitar amp profile when used in the studio
- Great-sounding collection of effects in addition to the amplifiers
- Automatic spillover lets your delay and reverb tails fade out naturally when you change presets
- You can lock individual module settings when changing presets, keeping your current delay effects settings while changing amp profiles
- Effects loop lets you integrate your hardware effects and stompboxes
Hands-free Controller for Your Kemper
If you own a Kemper Profiler amp or rack unit, then you’ll find the Profiler Remote foot controller system indispensable for live performance. The Profiler Remote doesn’t just match the aesthetic of the Profiler; it also offers tight integration with all the Kemper’s major functions. Five switches let you directly access five program patches or all five slots in a Performance. Four switches give you foot toggling over virtual Stomps assigned to each Rig. And an additional four expression pedal inputs let you control continuous parameters such as gain, volume, wah-wah effects, and delay sends. There are also tuner, looper, and tap-tempo functions onboard. Better still, the Profiler Remote connects to the amp via standard Ethernet cable for added convenience. Take hands-free control over your Kemper with the official Kemper Remote
Kemper Profiler Remote Features:
- A dedicated foot controller for your Kemper Profiler
- Connects to your Profiler via included Ethernet cable
- Rugged aluminum construction
- Bright backlit display
- 5 Performance switches
- 4 Stomp switches
- Tap-tempo switch
- Rig up/down switches
- Dedicated tuner and looper controls
- Four direct connections for expression pedals or external switches