Roadhouse USA location:
Line 6 Helix Rack Guitar Multi-Effects Processor New Condition In Box!
Comes with everything including the flash drive. Original box etc.
Helix Power in Rack Form
The Line 6 Helix Rack multi-effects processor reaches far beyond anything you’ve ever experienced. It can be a great addition to your rig, a streamlined controller for your existing system, or an incredible-sounding guitar interface for recording in the studio. It can even replace your entire effects setup! Equipped with Line 6’s new HX modeling engine, Helix Rack will let you hear brand-new models of modern and vintage amps, cabs, mics, and effects, all designed to sound and feel amazing. And your rig-integration options are limitless, with Helix Rack’s astoundingly comprehensive I/O and routing capabilities. Line 6 has long been at the front of the modeling revolution, and Helix Rack is the professional guitar processor Line 6 was destined to make.
Line 6 Helix Rack Multi-effects Processor at a Glance:
- Power to spare
- Up and Running in No Time
- Give Helix the Control
Power to spareLine 6 spearheaded the modeling revolution years ago. Now they step into the future with Helix Rack. Helix Rack’s brain is Line 6’s dual DSP HX modeling engine. Representing a giant leap forward in guitar technology, the HX engine reproduces every minute detail that goes into a great amplifier. Guitarists at Sweetwater know that feel is important to most players, and every single aspect has been taken into account, down to an amplifier’s power supply ripple and tube sag, ensuring you receive an ultra-realistic playing feel and experience. The classic bloom and compression of some amps and the powerful punch of others are all faithfully accounted for. And you can also load custom impulse responses to personalize your tone.
Up and Running in No TimeBefore Helix Rack, powerful amp and effects modeling often came with a significant learning curve. But even with a massive amount of routing, recording, and editing power under the hood, Helix Rack’s workflow is incredibly easy to learn. And the large 6.2″ LCD display rids the system of all the menu surfing while giving as much control as the deepest editing software. It’s so intuitive to navigate that Line 6 claims you’ll have 90% of Helix mastered with a five-minute glance at the full-color Helix quick start guide. And we’re not just talking tone editing. The four stereo paths per preset allow for all sorts of routing setups. You can design your rig at the speed of thought.
Give Helix the ControlAlready have a beloved guitar rig that you’ve spent years getting just right? Helix Rack also makes a robust controller for your rig. It allows you to easily create a hardware/software hybrid setup integrating your other pedals, your channel-switching tube amplifier, rack equipment, and even other instruments, offering you one of the most in-depth routing I/O on any guitar processor. And you do it all through Helix Rack’s four stereo effects loops. You can send multiple wet and dry signals to different sources, place the loops in various locations in your signal chain, swap between your amp and modeled sounds, and so much more. You can even take control of your band’s MIDI rig with up to six separate MIDI commands at patch recall.
Line 6 Helix Rack Multi-effects Processor Features:
- Tour-grade multi-effect guitar processor
- Snapshot feature instantly recalls each of your tone elements
- Output for Helix Control floor controller
- Takes command of your Line 6 Variax guitars
- Dual DSP-powered HX modeling engine
- 50 amps, 30 cabs, 16 mics, and over 70 effects
- Editing workflow can be mastered incredibly quickly
- 6.2″ 800 x 480 LCD display
- 10 inputs, 12 outputs (including four effects loops)
- 8-in/8-out USB audio interface
- Multiple expression pedal outs
- CV/Expression out
- External amp switching
- XLR input
- S/PDIF, AES/EBU, and L6 Link digital outputs
The Helix Rack gives you all the sounds you want, with all the control you need.
- Type:3U Multi-effects Guitar rack
- Number of Effects:70 (104 with firmware updates)
- Amp Modeling:62 amps, 37 cabs, 16 mics (with firmware updates)
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″ (Guitar), 1 x 1/4″ (Aux), 4 x 1/4″ (Expression Control), 4 x 1/4″ (Return)
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/4″ (Thru), 1 x 1/4″ (Headphones), 4 x 1/4″ (Send)
- Digital Inputs:1 x XLR (AES/EBU), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs:1 x XLR (AES/EBU, L6 Link), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- MIDI I/O:In, Out/Thru
- USB:1 x Type B
- Other I/O:2 x 1/4″ (Ext amp switching, CV out), 2 x Ethernet (Helix control, Variax in)
- Clock I/O:1 x BNC (Word Clock in)
- Rack Spaces:3U
- Weight:11.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:99-050-2005