Roadhouse USA location:
Marshall YJM100 Yngwie Malmsteen Signature 100 Watt Guitar Amp Head W/Road Case.
No need to go into great detail singing the praises of this amp. If you are reading this, you know what it is.
Killer amp in great condition, complete with a nice heavy duty road case, original footswitch, and owner’s manual.
Malmsteen has been a Marshall devotee from the get-go so this collaboration comes as no surprise to his countless fans. œI can™t say enough about my love for the sound, feel and look of the wall of Marshall’. Since I was 10 years old, I™ve insisted on having them behind me at all times, the guitarist reveals. œI must have had every amp company in the world ask me to endorse them, over the years. To finally have my own signature Marshall is an honor and this amp is truly a master piece!
The Marshall YJM100 head is wrapped in classic black levant, which is finished with gold beading, hand-cut corners and vintage script logo. In short, vintage all-tube Marshall tone and style at its best with rear panel features that deliver maximum “Malsteen tone.”
Based on the power and tone of the œHoly Grail 1959 Plexi head, the YJM100 offers the ultimate Neo-Classical amp with the following cutting edge features:
1. Footswitchable* Boost with controls for Volume and Gain on the rear panel.
2. Footswitchable* Noise Gate with rear panel Threshold control.
3. Footswitchable* studio quality Digital Reverb with rear panel Level control.
4. Footswitchable* Series FX Loop
5. Half power switch which takes the output power from 100W to 50W when engaged.
6. Built-in, infinitely variable Attenuator control which can take the output stage from 100% to 0.01% and anywhere in-between, while retaining the all-important tone and feel of the all-valve power section. This means the output power can be reduced to a staggering low of 0.05 Watts when in 50W power mode.
7. Valve Failure Circuitry: meaning that if one of the output valves develops a fault, a visual indicator on the rear of the amplifier shows which one is working incorrectly. This œroadie friendly feature will save valuable time getting the amplifier back up and running again, should a valve failure occur.
8. Self-biasing circuitry to ensure proper power valve operation each time valves are changed.
*NOTE: A four-way Footcontroller (PEDL-00046) comes supplied with the YJM100, facilitating switching of Booster, Gate, Reverb and FX Loop features. This Footcontroller has been designed using Marshall Amplification’ patented STOMPWARE® Technology, allowing the user to connect it to the amp using a standard 1/4 guitar cable.
- Output (RMS): 100/50 watt
- 2 channels
- 3 band EQ
- Electronic power attenuation: 100% – 0.1%
- Boost function
- Noise gate
- Series effects loop
- Auto bias feature
- Pre-amp tubes: 4 x ECC83
- Power amp tubes: 4 x EL34
- Footswitch supplied