Mint condition, 2018 Mesa Boogie Mark V 25/10 watt head.
Comes with footswitch/paperwork/ warranty is 5-years and is transferable.
The Best of Mesa’s Preamp Technology
Sporting two fully independent channels with six style modes, the Mesa/Boogie Mark Five: 25 tube amp head gives you legendary Mark Series preamp tone combined with Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt 2 x EL84 output section. This Mark Series amp gives you maximum portability and responsiveness. Dial in everything from sweet cleans to roaring leads with extra midrange crunch and aggression when you push the EL84 power tubes hard. Factor in the built-in Cabclone speaker-emulated direct output, and you have an amazing gigging and recording amp with the Mesa/Boogie Mark Five: 25 tube amplifier.
Mesa/Boogie Mark Five: 25 Tube Amplifier Head at a Glance:
- Channel one takes you from clean to crunch
- Channel two brings you legendary Mesa lead tone
- Built-in Cabclone – achieve awesome tone without a speaker cab
Channel one takes you from clean to crunch
The Mark Five: 25’s first channel is a rhythm player’s sonic playground with clean, fat, and crunch modes serving up an amazingly wide range of tone. Use the Multi-Watt power switch to flip between 10-watt mode for more breakup at lower volumes or 25-watt mode for more headroom and a different playing response. The powerful mid-boost control is all you need to push your tone to the front of any mix.
Channel two brings you legendary Mesa lead tone
Three switchable styles give the Mark Five: 25 everything you need for epic lead tones. Choose from Mark IIC+, Mark IV, and Xtreme modes for three distinct flavors of sonic aggression with switchable 10-watt/25-watt operation for adjustable response and power amp breakup. From smooth and liquid to roaring and edgy, the Mark Five: 25’s lead channel gives you more sonic flexibility than most 2-channel amps provide in total.
Built-in Cabclone – achieve awesome tone without a speaker cab
The Mark Five: 25 packs an indispensable tool for gigging guitarists and an outstanding studio tool, too: a built-in Cabclone internal amp load and speaker simulator. It provides an incredibly realistic speaker-emulated direct output to plug right into the sound system or recording chain. You can still use it in conjunction with your favorite speaker cab, but gigging guitarists at Sweetwater also know what it’s like lugging a speaker cab along with the rest of your guitar rig. Ditch the speaker cab and just roll up to the gig with only your Mark Five: 25 and your guitar! You’ll be cutting down on stage volume, too, which will help give your band a tighter live sound.
Mesa/Boogie Mark Five: 25 Tube Amplifier Head Features:
- 2-channel, 10-/25-watt tube amplifier head
- Gives you the same legendary preamp tone as Mesa’s Mark V, Mark IV, and Mark IIC+ preamplifiers
- 2 channels with 6 total style modes give you an amazingly wide range of tone to explore
- Built-in Cabclone speaker simulator and internal load box give you awesome direct tone
- Ultra-rugged design with all-aluminum chassis
- All-tube spring reverb can be applied to each channel independently
- 2-button footswitch (channel 1, channel 2, and EQ) and slipcover included
- Important Notice for International Customers: Mesa/Boogie products sold by Sweetwater are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any Mesa/Boogie products outside of the US.