Roadhouse USA location:
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp Rackmount W/Footswitch.
Excellent condition, sounds just as killer as you would expect. These units are no longer made and getting harder (and more expensive) to come by.
Comes as pictured with footswitch and cable.
Planning to record? The Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp puts you in touch with those legendary Rectifier tones — in a compact, rackmountable design. Determined to stuff a Recto Stack into two rackspaces, the wizards over at Mesa/Boogie worked long and hard on the design of the Rectifier Recording Preamp. The result is, of course, phenomenal. Expect that addictive feel of a Recto stack, miked up perfectly, all inside a great room — instantly, anywhere. No setup time: just plug into the Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp, and meet your inspiration.
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp at a Glance:
- Tap into the sound and feel of a Recto Stack in your rack
- Two channels put you in touch with killer Recto tones
Tap into the sound and feel of a Recto Stack in your rack
Mesa/Boogie’s not even sure how they did it, but they did. Somehow, they managed to pack the addictive feel, can’t-describe vibe, and flat-out amazing tone of their Recto — all into a compact, two-rackspace chassis. The tubes are there, it’s all there… and it’s always ready — no more hauling and miking: one cable and you’ve nailed it. That’s the beauty of the Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp.
Two channels put you in touch with killer Recto tones
You’ve got the versatility you expect from your Recto — the Rectifier Recording Preamp sports two channels and six modes for all of that tube-driven beauty. Channel 1 gives you Clean, Fat, or Brit tones, while you can crank it up in Channel 2 for Raw, Vintage High Gain, or Modern High Gain sounds. A Live Bright/Warm Record voice switch is onboard for further tweaking, and an effects loop lets you bring in all of those stompboxes you’ve come to love.
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp Features:
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- Pure Analog “Recto Direct” Recording Circuitry (no digital modeling) / 6x12AX7
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Brit; Channel 2 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence & Master Controls per Channel — Bright Switch and Pad Switch (Channel 1)
- Live Bright/Warm Record Voice Switch (Channel 2)
- Record Output Level Control
- “Live” Output Control (over all channels)
- Solo Level Control
- Parallel FX Loop w/Stereo Returns & Mix Control1 Smart Power Function Trigger (Controls Smart Power Modes on Select MESA Power Amps — “Deep, Half Drive or Modern”)
- Independent Stereo Main & Recording Outputs
- External Switching Inputs
- 2-button Footswitch (Channel 1/2 and Solo)
The Mesa/Boogie Rectifier Recording Preamp puts the sound of a Recto Stack into your rack!