Roadhouse Vintage USA location.
Rivera Clubster 25 Tube Combo Amp.
This is a rare build for the Clubster that has the ultra rare EVM10L speaker as well as some very nice NOS tubes. You can see the USA Standard Electric 6V6 power tubes pictured.
According to Paul Rivera these EV 10’s were the best 10″ speaker ever made. There is an interesting interview with Paul on Youtube where he talks about these speakers:
Killer sounding little amp that comes as pictured with original Rivera padded cover, as well as the footswitch.
Supposedly Paul Rivera only made 10 of these amps in this configuration.
Specs from the standard model:
Clubster 25W 1×10 Combo Amp Specifications:
- Channel 1 controls: Volume, bass (pull switch for boost), middle, treble, master
- Channel 2 controls: Volume (pull switch for channel selection), treble (pull switch for bright), bass
- Common front-panel inputs and controls: 1/4″ High Gain input, 1/4″ footswitch input, reverb control, presence control, power on/off switch
- Rear-panel inputs and outputs: 1/4″ effects loop send, 1/4″ effects loop return, 1/4″ line output, 1/4″ external speaker output
- Preamp tubes: Two 12AX7A
- Output tubes: Two 6V6GT
- Output power: 25 watts RMS into 8 ohms
- Speaker: EVM10L Speaker
- Footswitch functions: Channel switching, reverb on/off (footswitch is included)
- Reverb: Accutronics® 3-spring reverb
- Height: 15.5″
- Width: 16.75″
- Depth: 11″
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Cabinet material: 5/8″-thick plywood
- Construction: Dadoed joints
- Covering: Black Tolex