Mint condition and now discontinued and no longer made. Get it while you can!
New definition of guitar amps !!!
Until today, guitarists could only choose between two types of amplifiers: heads and combos. Now, we are introducing a completely new breed: The Stomp-Head.
It is a pure analog design with unprecedented light weight and small size. The amplifier can be placed either on a stage floor just beside the effects, in a traditional way on the top of the speaker cabinet or set up on an effect board. It features a built-in foot switches which allows fast channel and sound shape changes during the performance. When the Stomp Head is used as a head amp, an external standard foot switch or controller can be directly connected in order to access all of the amp’s features.
Stomp-Head 4.SL (4 footswitches)
- Technology Master Tube Design
- Power output: 70W RMS with a power brake to 40/7/4W
- Power Stage Efficiency: 140Watt
- 2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
- 3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and LEAD
- 4 footswitches: CHANNEL [Clean/ Lead], CRUNCH, BOOST, MUTE
- Effect loop
- LINE OUT with guitar speaker simulation
- Power output selector
- Speaker impedance selector: 4-8-16ohm
- 2 loudness mode: STUDIO / STAGE