Roadhouse USA location:
1976 Kramer USA 450G Aluminum Neck Guitar with period correct Kramer hard case.
Really a cool old guitar, it is in very nice vintage condition, showing a few nicks and dings here and there.
Frets have plenty of life left in them and it plays well.
Just a cool, old, collector’s piece and a great piece of USA Kramer history.
- Solid walnut body – double cutaway w/maple stripes,
- Bolt-on Kramer Aluminum neck w/wood inlays,
- Ebonol fretboard with 22 frets and dot-inlays,
- 2x Kramer dual soapbar pickups,
- 2x Volumen/2x Tone/1x Toggle-switch,
- 3L/3R Schaller tuners,
- Fixed bridge with 6-adustable saddles,
- Chrome hardware,