Roadhouse USA location:
2005 Gibson Les Paul Supreme Goldtop Hand-Signed by Les Paul 90th Birthday Limited Edition
In 2005, for Les Paul’s 90th birthday, Gibson released only 90 of these hand-signed goldtops. This guitar is all-original, collectible condition.
These are obviously quite rare, especially at this point and do not come around for sale very often. If you are into high-end collectables, here is your change to get a VERY Limited, and VERY cool LP that was actually hand-signed by the man himself, Les Paul.
COA is included as you can see in the pics. Overall, this is a special piece that would be a highlight in any guitar collection.
- Finish: Goldtop
- Body: Maple Top on 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck: Ebony on 1-Piece Mahogany
- Pickups: 490R and 498T Humbuckers
- Bridge: Gold Tune-O-Matic Bridge w/ Stopbar Piece
- Case & Paperwork: Original Gibson USA Case, Certificate of Authenticity (see photo), Owners Manual, and Case Combination Lock Instructions
- Other: Gold Hardware, including “Gold” Frets. 12th Fret Inlay Reads “90th”. Hand-signed by Les Paul.
- Serial Number: 01505413 (manufactured May 31, 2005)
- Model Number: LPSUBGGH1
- Binding: White/Black 7-Ply Binding on Top, 3-Ply on Back, Bound Neck (binding covers fret tines)
- Headstock: Abalone, Bearl, and Brass Globe “Supreme” Headstock Inlay, with Gold “Les Paul” Truss Rod Cover
- Scale: 24-3/4”
- Nut Width: 1-11/16”
- Controls: 2 Volume (Gold Speed Knobs), 2 Tone (Gold Speed Knobs) , 3-Way Pickup Selector (original, with no rhythm/treble “poker chip”).
- Bridge: Gold, Tune-o-Matic bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Gold Grover
- Case: Original Gibson USA Hardshell with Combination Latch Lock