Roadhouse USA location:
2013 Fender Custom Shop 62 Strat NOS in Olympic White with Lace Sensors with Active Boost.
2013 Fender Stratocaster Custom Shop 1962 with an Olympic White NOS finish, Rosewood fretboard and factory original Lace Sensor Gold pickups and this is a fantastic example. 100% original and 100% unmessed with!!
Excellent condition, no issues at all. Great neck, superb shape with no dents, dings, etc. Just a great Custom Shop strat with a really cool vibe.
Comes as pictured with Custom Shop case, COA, various paperwork and case candy, trem bar, ashtray cover, and even the cool little tool set that Fender used to include with these guitars.
* Stratocaster 1962 Custom Shop NOS
* Olympic White Finish
* Body: Alder
* Neck: Maple
* Neck Profile: Mid-60’s Oval C
* Rosewood Fretboard
* 22 Vintage Frets
* 9.5” Fretboard Radius
* 25 1/2″ Scale Length
* Nickel Hardware
* Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuners
* 3-ply W/B/W Pickguard
* 3 Lace Sensor Gold Single Coil Strat Pickups
* Active Mid-Boost and TBX Circuits ~ Ala Eric Clapton
* Bridge: Vintage Synchronized Tremelo ~ Includes the tremolo bar!
* 5-Way Switching
* Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1 & Tone 2
* She Weighs 7.7 lbs.
* Serial # R70xxx