2016 Gibson Les Paul Traditional Plus Flame Top Guitar.
The Les Paul Traditional 2016 T’s foundation is the same traditional tonewood combination that helped make the Les Paul a legend when it was introduced six decades ago. A traditional pickup wind in the neck position provides plenty of warmth and clarity, and in the bridge position, slightly over-wound coils in the ’57 Classic PlusTM offer wailing lead tones.
Weight reliefPreserves the classic Les Paul tone, improves playing comfort, and enhances the guitar’s resonanceTunersEfficient performance with a vintage lookNeck widthThe original Les Paul neck width retains the playing feel that launched a thousand hitsNutAccurate return-to-pitch with heavy string bending – and great sustain – thanks to the dense, self-lubricating nutNeck heelThe classic look and feel you know and loveCaseThe original Les Paul case style, now with enhanced protectionInlaysStylish traditional inlays reflect this iconic guitar’s original lookFingerboardSeminal tone and feel, with increased sustainSetupExpert setup makes this handcrafted, American-made guitar ready for immediate actionPickupsPowered by Alnico magnets and wound with plain enamel-coated wire, these humbuckers capture hallowed PAF-inspired tone
- Weight relief: Traditional weight relief for a lighter overall guitar
- Tuners: Traditional manual tuners
- Neck width: Traditional neck width of 1 11/16″ at the nut
- Nut: TekToid nut
- Neck heel: Traditional Les Paul neck heel
- Case: Traditional brown Les Paul hard shell case
- Inlays: Historic trapezoid fingerboard inlays
- Fingerboard: Thicker one-piece rosewood fingerboard
- Setup: Comprehensive hand-finished setup
- Pickups: 57 Classic humbucking pickups