Roadhouse USA location:
2017 Gibson Custom Shop Modern Double Cutaway Custom 3A Quilt/Dc Rust.
Guitar was collector owned and is in MINT condition. Was really never played and it shows.
Comes complete, as pictured with COA, warranty card, case candy, original form-fit Custom Shop case.
Awesome guitar in every way.
The Modern Double Cut Custom adds well-suited “tuxedo” appointments and limited-edition colors to this award-winning new platform from Gibson Custom Shop. The multi-ply binding, split-block headstock logo and pearl block inlays provide iconic Gibson elegance while, under the hood, all the exciting new Modern Double Cut features are present. They include a first-of-its-kind swept neck heel that allows easy access to all 24 frets, an extra-long neck tenon to maximize sustain, a sleek new Apex headstock carve for strength and durability and a perfectly-balanced, contoured double-cutaway profile. The Modern Double Cut has never looked better!
• Body: 1-Piece Solid Mahogany
• Top: 2 Piece Solid Maple
• Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
• Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany, Long Tenon
• Neck Profile: Medium C-Shape
• Scale Length: 24.75″, 62.865cm
• Fingerboard Material: Richlite
• Fingerboard Radius: 12″
• Number of Frets: 22
• Frets: Medium Jumbo
• Nut Material: Corian
• Nut Width: 1.687″, 42.85mm
• End of Board Width: 2.264″, 57.50mm
• Hardware Finish: Gold or Nickel
• Bridge: ABR-1
• Tailpiece: Stop Bar
• Tuning Machines: Grover Kidney
• Pick Guard: None
• Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
• Switch Tip: Black
• Switch Washer: Black
• Jack Plate Cover: Nickel
• Neck Pickup:’57 Classic
• Bridge Pickup: 57 Classic Plus
• Controls: 1 500K CTS Volume Pot, 1 500K CTS Tone Pot, Hand-Wired Harness, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
• Case: Gibson Hardshell