Roadhouse USA location:
2018/2019 Gibson Custom ’58 Les Paul Heavy Aged Historic Guitar Sweet Cherry LP
Built towards the tail end of 2018 and it was actually delivered in 2019 as you can see by the COA and the warranty card.
Mint condition, (the aging on this guitar is simply awesome) and it PLAYS!
Comes with everything you see including COA and all case candy.
I have to say, I just absolutely love these Heavy Aged Gibsons. The relic jobs they are putting out are second to none and the attention to detail is incredible. The way the CASE is aged is simply a work of art. This is the 2nd Sweet Cherry I have had in and it may even be better than the first one!
Based on the legendary “Lucy” Les Paul, this Gibson Custom “Sweet Cherry” takes it up a notch or two. Graced with hand-selected, highly figured maple tops with grain that really pops through the lightly aged, cherry-red nitrocellulose finish, the guitar could stand out on looks alone. The hand-wound CustomBuckers add classic Les Paul tones and the “no-wire” ABR-1 tune-o-matic and Kluson reissue tuners complete the classic look. Includes a signed certificate of authenticity and deluxe hardshell case.
This carefully curated collection of spectacular guitars and basses contains many extremely limited-edition and unique one-off instruments that you won’t find anywhere else. The world’s major custom shops are represented here, as well as many top-flight small builders and individual luthiers.
- Lightly-aged, nitro-finished figured maple top on solid mahogany body
- 24.75″-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson CustomBuckers, 3-way switch
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Kluson reissue tuners
- Body shape: Single Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Top wood: AAA Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Aged Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Rounded ’58
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75″
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Neck finish: Aged Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12″
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Acrylic Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States