2007 Dean USA Leslie West Signature Guitar Hand-Signed Limited Run 5A Flame TopQuantity:1 × $3,399.00
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
2019 Jackson USA Custom Shop Dinky Sherwood Green
2019 Jackson USA Custom Shop Dinky Sherwood Green. Mint condition with COA, paperwork and original Jackson hard case.
Roadhouse Vintage USA location:
Mint condition 2019 Jackson USA Custom Shop Dinky in Sherwood Green.
This guitar is as killer as it looks and is in perfect, showroom condition. Shows no play wear at all.
Comes as pictured with original Jackson case, warranty card and COA from the Jackson Custom Shop.
Killer piece that you don’t wan to miss!
The Jackson Custom Shop has turned out world-class custom guitars ranging from the fine to the fantastic ever since the Jackson name was first affixed to a head stock in 1980. The reason for this impressive longevity is simple: Jackson was a custom shop since the very beginning. Every Jackson guitar was an original, high-performing custom instrument.
Whereas some production guitar-makers open their own custom shops after reaching a certain age or level of success, Jackson existed from its early days as nothing but a custom shop, building distinctive and meticulously crafted instruments for a very exacting clientele. No design was too crazy, and no idea too far-fetched—if someone conceived it, Jackson’s talented, imaginative and occasionally demented craftsmen built it. This early emphasis on originality and even outlandish one-off instruments proved enormously influential for Jackson’s most famous and oft-copied body shapes.
It’s a longstanding tradition of U.S.-made greatness and devotion to craftsmanship that flourishes to this day.
Other specifications include:
- Body Style: Dinky
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple Neck
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Neck Finish: Oil
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Inlays: White Reversed Sharkfins
- Bridge Pickup: EMG
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Configuration: H
- Bridge: Original Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Control Knobs: Dome Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Jackson®; Molded Case
- 7 lbs 9 oz