Roadhouse USA location:
2020 Gibson Custom Shop 1960 Les Paul R0 Beauty of the Burst-BOTB Lemon Drop-Highly Figured!
This one is in mint condition and comes as pictured with original case, COA, case candy, tags, etc.
Awesome flame on this LP and one of my favorite colors in Lemon Drop. Very cool guitar:)
If you have been looking for an R0, it doesnt get much better than this one.
Gibson Custom’s True Historic models are far beyond being copies. A lot of time, effort and research went into the details of making a guitar that is as close as you can get to what you would have found hanging on the wall of your local music store when they were first produced. This model features a recreation of a classic finish from “The Beauty of the Burst” book.
Over the years, Guitar Center’s Platinum Rooms have honed their reputation of having a selection of some of the world’s most desirable and exclusive gear. The Platinum Guitar Collection features a carefully considered selection of stunning instruments from the world’s top builders, whether from the custom shops of major industry powerhouses or from the coterie of top-flight small luthiers. Packed with limited-edition, special-run and one-off unique guitars, the Platinum Collection is your source for the world’s finest acoustic and electric guitars and basses. Call today to make a connection to your dreams.
- “Beauty of the Burst” recreation, nitro finish maple top on lightweight mahogany body
- 24.75″-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret hide-glue-fit rosewood fingerboard
- Dual CustomBucker pickups, 3-way switch
- ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Kluson Deluxe tuners
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Lightweight Mahogany
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1960 SlimTaper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1 Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson Deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States