Roadhouse USA location:
2021 Gibson Custom Shop 1958/59 Benchmark Standard VOS Les Paul.
Very cool 1958 Standard with a 59 neck. It plays great and feels superb.
The figuring is excellent and rarely found on an R8.
Comes as pictured with everything that it came with new, COA, pickup covers etc.
This guitar is essentially unplayed with zero issues.
I am not 100% sure that the color is referred to as ‘Golden Poppy’. There are several different colors with different names for these guitars, you can be the judge. Whatever they call it, it looks awesome:)
These guitars were done in special runs for places like Rainbow Music, Wildwood and Music Zoo, in extremely limited quantities. Grab one while you can because they are special and rarely come up on the secondary market.
Weight is 8.3 lbs making it a dream to play.
Just an incredibly cool Custom Shop LP that anyone would be happy to add to their collection.
1958/59 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS Golden Poppy 2021 Features:
- Golden Poppy VOS Finish
- 2-Piece Maple Top with Hide Glue Fit
- 1-Piece Solid Mahogany Body
- Authentic ’59 Medium “C” Shape Mahogany Neck
- Authentic Medium Jumbo Frets
- Indian Rosewood Fretboard with Hide Glue Fit
- Aged CelluloseTrapezoid Inlays
- 12″ Fingerboard Radius
- 24-3/4″ Scale Length
- 1.69″ Nut Width
- Custom Custombucker Pickups
- CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers,
- Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Kluson Single Ring Tuners
- Nylon Nut
- No-wire ABR-1 Bridge
- Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Nickel Hardware
- Gibson Custom Shop Brown/Pink 5-Latch Lifton Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Nickel Pickup Covers in Case