Roadhouse USA location:
Awesome Bootleg Guitars Steamer model with a hand-painted custom Harlequin graphic!
This guitar is sick.
It not only looks incredible, but it plays just as good as it looks.
Jon Hill at Bootleg Guitars does simply awesome work and this guitar shows it off big time.
He built this guitar starting with a nice batch of 5 premium neck blanks that were cut and aged in 2018. This i#1 of the 5.
Just a superior built, boutique guitar all the way around. The attention to detail is amazing.
This guitar rivals (or is better than) any Jackson or Charvel Custom Shop that I have owned and the neck and fretwork compares to Tom Anderson or Don Grosh guitars.
A true showpiece for any collection.
Brand new, comes as pictured with TSA type hard case.
The 24 fret Steamer model features all the best for high performance and playability, including angle heel contour and knuckle scoop, inverted recessed jack, recessed Floyd Rose Original 84 edition with big block, scalloped fretboard, custom air brush by Eric Oliver all glossed up in nitro lacquer
- Neck: Quartersawn Aged Eastern Hard Rock Maple Angled Headstock
- Partially scalloped fretboard blended from the 8th fret up
- Custom Paint by Eric Oliver
- Body: Alder
- Fretboard: Maple
- Scale: 25 1/2″, ~ 24 fret 12″ radius
- Pickups: Custom Hand Wound Bootleg B2 humbucker
- Tuners: Grover mini
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original with R2 1.69 nut width
- Master Volume (all types of electronic configurations available and are quoted separately)
- Hardware: Black
- Inlays: no inlays
- Clear Cavity Cover