Another USA made Charvel guitar that you will probably never see again!
Charvel San Dimas IV, made in the Jackson Custom Shop in Ontario CA in the 90’s. Very rare guitar made in very limited number, I have personally never seen a purple quilt top before.
– Body: thick curly maple cap on top of Hawaiian koa.
– Neck: birds eye maple with thick pao ferro fingerboard. Pearl dot inlay.
– Neck and middle pu are Dimarzio DP181, bridge pu is SD Distortion.
– Original Floyd Rose bridge; Jackson branded tuners made by Gotoh
– Jumbo frets hardly show any sign of use
Awesome guitar in awesome condition. You couldn’t get one made to these specs anymore due to the rarity of the koa. Non original case.
Get it while you can.