EVH Star guitar. They have stopped making these so get one while you can! This one is in mint condition and comes with the matching gigbag ($120 new) and is ready to rock.
EVH’s Star-shaped Guitar from the 1980 Invasion Tour
The EVH Striped Series Star solidbody electric guitar design was used during Van Halen’s 1980 Invasion tour. This eye-catching guitar sports a basswood body, 1-piece maple neck, and a Floyd Rose bridge. A single, direct-to-body mounted EVH pickup delivers hot and articulated guitar tones that you expect from an EVH guitar. Built to Van Halen’s exact specifications, the EVH Striped Series Star guitar gives you absolutely awesome tone, practical playability and comfort, and the kind of stunning looks you’d expect from a world-class guitar.
EVH Striped Series Star Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- A complete and total shred machine
- Divebomb like a pro with a Floyd Rose tremolo
- EVH Striped series guitars are complete and total shred machines
A complete and total shred machine
From its star-shaped basswood body, used during the 1980 Invasion tour, and eye-catching striped finish to its 1-piece maple neck, the EVH Striped Series just screams quality, and that’s just the tonewoods! This gorgeous guitar is made for serious playing, with a compound-radius fingerboard (12-16″) for chording to shredding comfort, a Floyd Rose locking tremolo system (complete with D-Tuna), and a hard-mounted EVH humbucker. All the components come together to make a guitar that plays like a dream.
Divebomb like a pro with a Floyd Rose tremolo
Perform awesome dips, warbles, and divebombs on the EVH Striped Series Star’s Floyd Rose tremolo. This is the tremolo that rockers have been drawn to for its accuracy and tuning stability. The cool EVH D-Tuna lets you change your low-E string tuning to D with the simple flick of your wrist.
EVH Striped series guitars are complete and total shred machines
Featuring bodies made of resonant basswood, EVH Striped Series guitars are built to the same specs as the customized guitars that Eddie Van Halen played throughout his illustrious career. Eddie’s famed graphics have been painstakingly re-created in red with black stripes, black with yellow stripes, and white with black stripes. You can’t help but fall in love with these guitars’ graphite-reinforced quartersawn maple necks with hand-rubbed oil finish. Your solos will take on a new life when a EVH Striped series guitar’s single, savage, direct-mount EVH humbucker pushes your amp into an overdriven frenzy. An EVH tremolo with D-Tuna will allow you to twist, bend, and dive with complete abandon. For several decades, countless guitarists have attempted to build replicas of these guitars in their basements and garages. Now you can own the real thing!
EVH Striped Series Star Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Star-shaped guitar design used by Eddie during the 1980 Invasion tour
- Designed by rock legend Eddie Van Halen for ultimate shred-ability
- Basswood body with direct-mounted EVH pickup delivers resonant, balanced tone
- Maple neck with graphite reinforcement allows for exceptional speed and comfort
- EVH tremolo with D-Tuna allows for twisting, bending, and huge dive-bombs
- D-Tuna tremolo device gives you instant drop-D tuning
- Thumbwheel for quick truss rod adjustment
- Highly-distinctive graphics make for instant collectibility