Roadhouse USA location:
GET THE BEST OF ACOUSTIC AND ELECTRIC GUITAR SOUNDS WITH AN EXOTIC TWIST – THE FENDER AMERICAN ACOUSTASONIC TELECASTER EXOTIC SERIES ACOUSTIC ELECTRIC GUITAR IN NATURAL KOA GLOSS
The American Acoustasonic Telecaster Koa embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses revolutionary new technology-combined with exotic tonewoods-to deliver new sonic expression from the studio to the stage. With an stunning koa top, matched to korina back, sides and neck, this guitar is packed with peerless style, performance and tone.
Elegantly simple, the Acoustasonic Telecaster was designed to inspire â€“ mixing future technology with organic feel and playability as a way to connect artists to their music. The fully hollow body features an integrated forearm contour and our patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) â€“ designed to deliver a naturally loud voice with lively harmonics.
A smooth-playing neck and open-pore finish make this cutting edge guitar comfortable and easy to play. On stage the Acoustasonic Telecaster eliminates many of the challenges associated with playing an acoustic guitar live by cutting out feedback and making it easy to access the sounds you need without switching instruments.
The Acoustasonic Telecaster is powered by the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine â€“ proprietary blend of classic analog and future technologies that optimize the guitarâ€™s natural sound, and then modify the resonance to deliver a curated collection of voices. These acoustic and electric voices can be played solo or blended via the Mod Knob to create new sounds.
They can also be used simultaneously, courtesy of the Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup. Handcrafted in Corona, California, at the same factory that makes Fenderâ€™s iconic electric instruments, the Acoustasonic Telecaster represents the next era in Fender craftsmanship and innovation â€“ designed for fearless artists who want an inspiring instrument with limitless new sounds and a great Fender feel.
- Koa top, korina back, sides and neck; integrated forearm contour
- Acoustic Engine delivers ten different body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup
- Top Wood: Koa
- Body Wood: Korina
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Modified Telecaster
- Bracing: Transverse
- Rosette: 2-ring B/W/B
- Neck Wood: Korina
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern “Deep C”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Wood: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Side Dot
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8″ American Series
- Controls: Master Volume, “Mod” Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Special Electronics: 3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Bridge Pins: GraphTech Tusq
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered with Ebony Buttons
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauge)
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case
- Weight: 5.2 lbs