Roadhouse USA location:
Brand Spankin NOS. Only 60 made worldwide in this 60th Anniversary Heavy Aged Edition.
You have to see this one in person to appreciate the painstaking relic job that took place in the Gibson Custom Shop. Unreal. Even the case is perfectly aged, just like a 1957 Goldtop would be.
This is likely the only one still for sale anyway. It is brand new, unplayed, NOS, I took it out of the sealed original shipping carton myself. Comes, obviously, with everything picture, COA, all case candy etc.
If you are a Les Paul collector, you MUST have one of these in your collection!
A vintage-looking celebration with all the right stuff.
The ’57 Goldtop celebrates its 60th birthday this year, and Gibson Custom is celebrating with six beautiful Diamond Anniversary models in limited quantities of just 60 each. They feature vintage-accurate gold paint, the latest historic replica appointments, hide glue construction and Custombucker pickups, which reproduce the tone of first-year “Patent Applied for” humbuckers—one of the main reasons the ’57 Goldtop became so revered in the first place. Each guitar is equipped with a special 60th Anniversary truss rod cover and backplate. Comes with hardshell case and COA.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: 2-piece lightly figured maple
- Body wood: Lightweight solid mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Medium chunky
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: ’50s Tubeless
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Historic medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Hand-wired harness with Bumblebee capacitors
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar lightweight aluminium
- Tuning machines: Kluson
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Relic treatment, Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: 60th Anniversary Switch Plate Medallion (w/ Extra Black Plastic Cover in the Case), Gibson Custom Shop Certificate of Authenticity
- Country of origin: United States