Roadhouse USA location:
Gibson Custom ’57 Les Paul Standard VOS Electric Guitar Candy Green.
New condition, never been played. Very limited run, not many of these available.
Comes as pictured with original case, COA, and all hang tags and paperwork.
What a cool guitar and at a great price!
A True Historic Les Paul with a unique custom finish.
- VOS Nitro-finish maple top on lightweight mahogany body
- 24.75″-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Dual CustomBucker pickups, hand-wired controls
- ABR-1 Tune-o-matic bridge, reissue Kluson Deluxe tuners
’57 Les Paul Standard VOS Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Lightweight Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Medium chunky
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Nylon
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: CustomBucker
- Bridge: CustomBucker
- Brand: Gibson Custom
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1 Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Kluson Deluxe
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States