Roadhouse USA location:
Gibson Les Paul Standard 50s LP Guitar Tobacco Burst in mint condition.
This LP is basically unplayed and you would be extremely hard pressed to tell it from new. Awesome guitar that comes as pictured with original case (also in perfect condition) and all case candy.
Has a nice flame to the top, very classy looking Paul.
Nothing more to be said. Its killer and if you have been looking for one, buy it!
- Nitro-finished, bound, figured maple top on solid mahogany body
- 24.75″-scale mahogany neck, bound 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson BurstBucker Alnico II pickups, hand-wired controls
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, Vintage Deluxe keystone tuners
Les Paul Standard ’50s Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: ’50s Vintage
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: BurstBucker 1
- Bridge: BurstBucker 2
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Deluxe vintage
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Hand-wired electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States