- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Jackson USA Custom Shop Soloist SL2 Guitar Rainbow Fire Crackle
Jackson USA Custom Shop Soloist SL2 Guitar Rainbow Fire Crackle. New condition.
Roadhouse USA location:
Jackson USA Custom Shop Soloist SL2 Guitar Rainbow Fire Crackle.
Brand new condition.
Comes as pictured with COA from the Jackson Custom Shop, warranty card etc.
This one is a Rocker!
Bring back the ’80s with this classic version of the Jackson Soloist.
- Crackle-finish solid alder body
- 25.5″-scale maple thru-neck, 24-fret, compound-radius ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan JB/’59 humbucker pair
- Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo system
Soloist SL2 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Crackle
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Piranha tooth
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 59 SH-1N
- Bridge: JB SH-4B
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose original
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States