Roadhouse USA location:
Kramer Nightswan Black/Blue Polka Dot.
Will ship in either a soft case or optional hard case.
The original polka dot shredder.
First released in the 1980s, the Nightswan quickly became a Kramer classic. The updated Nightswan features a double cutaway mahogany body in an ebony finish with blue polka dots. The bolt-on 3-piece hard maple neck has a “C” profile with ebony fingerboard, a 24.75” scale, medium jumbo frets, a 16” radius, Floyd Rose RS lock nut, and a unique wave pattern of pearloid inlays. The original “Nightswan” logo decorates the traditional Kramer headstock. The Nightswan is one of the few guitars to feature a configuration of two Seymour Duncan JB humbuckers in the middle and bridge position. The JB humbuckers are controlled by a single master volume knob with a three-way mini toggle switch.
The Nightswan also includes a Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo with an R2 lock nut and Kramer Deluxe machine heads that provide solid tuning and intonation. Two hex wrenches are fasted to the back of the headstock for easy adjustments.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Hard maple
- Neck Style: “C” profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt neck with Kramer black plate
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 16″
- Scale Length: 24.75″
- Nut: Floyd Rose R2 lock nut
- Truss Rod Cover: Black, small “bullet”
- Frets: 24, medium jumbo
- Inlay: Pearloid dots in wave pattern
- Headstock: Kramer with Pyramid logo in gold
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Control: Master volume with 3-way toggle
- Knob: Black metal
- Bridge and Tailpiece: Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo
- Machine Heads: Kramer Deluxe 14:1 ratio
- Strap Buttons: Standard black
- Color: Ebony with blue dots