Roadhouse USA location:
Kramer Pacer Bengal Tiger Stripe George Lynch Hand Signed Guitar with hard case.
Excellent example of this Kramer Pacer, in near perfect condition.
Stock and original except for the string locks on the Floyd were upgraded to the titanium ones.
The original owner had George Lynch sign the back of it at a meet and greet. I do not have anything to document that fact, but I have owned dozens of guitars and amps over the years with Lynch’s signature and there is no question, he signed this guitar. Once you’ve seen his sig on stuff, its easy to recognize:)
Comes as pictured with hard case.
This Pacer is a tribute to the original 1982 Kramer that changed the guitar world.
- Maple body
- Slim maple neck, 22-fret maple fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan JN and JB humbuckers
- Kramer 14:1 ratio tuning machines, treble bleed mod
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series tremolo bridge, R2 locking nut
A special tribute to the original 1982 Kramer.
Pacer Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body type: Offset, double cutaway
- Body wood: Maple
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5″
- Material: Maple
- Number of frets: 22
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Seymour Duncan JN humbucker
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan JB humbucker
- Control layout: Neck Volume, Bridge, Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge type: Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Kramer 14:1
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right Handed