Roadhouse USA location:
Kramer Pacer Vintage Electric Guitar Bengal Tiger W/Hard Case.
Mint condition. Missing back plate, I may have one for it.
Comes as pictured with D-Tuna installed as well as a nice, brand new Roadrunner grey tweed hard case.
Info from Kramer:
Shred until you can’t on the Kramer Pacer Vintage solidbody electric guitar, it can take it. This solid maple body is packed with dual Seymour Duncan pickups that will hit your amplifier with aggressive tone and impressive sustain. Take the Pacer Vintage’s Floyd Rose tremolo for a ride, while the locking nut ensures your tuning stays precise. All the while you’ll look great on stage, with a fast-playing guitar that sings as well as it screams. Call Sweetwater to get the guitar that helped invent ’80s rock: the Kramer Pacer Vintage.
Kramer Pacer Vintage Solidbody Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Wide-ranging tone from Seymour Duncan JN and JB humbuckers
- Floyd Rose tremolo leds you shred with exceptional tuning stability
- Kramer: rocking hard since the ’80s
Wide-ranging tones from Seymour Duncan JN and JB humbuckers
That clear, defined tone you hear out of your amplifier comes courtesy of the Seymour Duncan JN and JB humbuckers in the Kramer Pacer Vintage. The JN at the neck position is tuned for warmer, smoother tone, while the JB at the bridge serves up hot, searing lead tones. For maximum tonal range, dual push/pull volume controls give you access to series and parallel pickup coil configurations.
Floyd Rose tremolo leds you shred with exceptional tuning stability
Shredding and wild whammy bar antics go hand in hand, so Kramer gave the Pacer Vintage a smooth Floyd Rose tremolo bridge so you can squeal and divebomb all night long. And because it’s got a locking nut, you’ll maintain your tuning stability even when you’re rocking your Pacer Vintage as hard as you can.
Kramer: rocking hard since the ’80s
Kramer guitars were at the forefront of the ’80s metal scene, with endorsements from pros like Eddie Van Halen, Neil Schon, Richie Sambora and others. Kramer guitars like this Pacer Vintage have been the guitar of choice for some of the hardest rocking guitarists in the world. You’re getting more than a great value with the Kramer Pacer Vintage, you’re getting a guitar that’s built to rock.
Kramer Pacer Vintage Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- All-maple guitar based on the original 1983 Pacer
- Thin-taper elliptical neck profile sets an ideal foundation for fast fretwork
- Maple fretboard with 14″ radius allows big bends without fretting out
- JN neck humbucker is wound to 7.74k ohms for warmer, smoother tone
- JB bridge humbucker is wound to over 16k ohms for hotter, biting tone with excellent definition
- Push/pull volume controls let you select series or parallel pickup coil configuration