Roadhouse USA location:
Teye Guitars Electric Gypsy E-Series La India.
Guitar is in mint condition and plays as beautifully as it looks.
Awesome figuring to the wood used on this one, it is amazing in fit and finish. Teye really makes some incredible works of art.
Comes with original hard case as pictured.
Teye Electric Gypsy – Model La India
The beautiful “La India” guitar with her Turquoise mosaic outline and engraved aluminum front plate is the guitar that started it all. This is the one that Teye built for himself to see how far he could take his electric guitar concept, and this is the one that people started lusting after. The La India put Teye on the map as one of today’s top boutique builders.
The Teye E-series is in fact an A-series guitar but with machine-engraved parts instead of the hand-engravings on the A-series.
- Model: Electric Gypsy La India E-Series
- Top: Turquoise Mosaic Outline & Engraved Aluminum Front Plate
- Back Finish: Shipwreck Finish
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony with 24 Frets & Teye Inlay
- Tuners: Grover Imperial Super-Rotomatics
- Pickups: Jason Lollar Custom-Wind
- Electronics: Teye’s Proprietary Circuitry, w/ Vol, Vol, Tone, & Mood-Knob
- Finish Type: Hand-Rubbed Luthier Oil
- Other: Laser-Engraved Front Plate & Headstock Plate
- All-Hand-Made in Austin Texas
- Teye Hardshell Case Included