No longer made by Anderson, this is the ‘Locker’ version of the Bulldog with a Floyd Rose trem.
This one is in incredible condition and plays superbly just like every Anderson. Get it while you can find one!
Tom Anderson Bulldog Locker Guitars are gorgeous single cut, locking tremolo loaded guitars that are woody, warm and comfy to play.
Tom Anderson Bulldog Locker Guitars are gorgeous single cut, locking tremolo loaded guitars that are woody, warm and so comfy to play. All Bulldogs are identified by their single cut-away, Anderson–altered body style with 24 3/4–inch scale and all–Mahogany foundation. Bulldog Lockers have a beautifully carved Maple Top that crowns a rich tone-wood Mahogany body back and a locking tremolo system done just right in every way.
- Model – Bulldog Locker
- Serial number 01-10-12P
- Body Finish – Trans Black Burst
- Body Wood – Flame Maple Top on Mahogany
- Neck Wood – Chocolate Maple/Rosewood Fingerboard
- Neck Finish – Satin Finish with Black Glossy Headstock
- Nutwidth – 1 11/16 in
- Frets – Heavy SS
- Back Shape – Happy Medium
- Hardware – Chrome
- Bridge – Sunken Floyd Rose
- Pickguard – N/A
- Pickups – H1, H3
- Switching – 3 Way, 4 Knob
- Strings – .010-.046 Elixir strings
- Includes Case
- Retail Price – $4789.00