Roadhouse Vintage USA location:
Washburn Nuno Bettencourt 4N USA made Signature model guitar. This is one of 9 models worldwide that were hand-signed by Nuno. He has signed both the back of the headstock and the case as you can see. (I do have pics of Nuno signing the guitar that will be emailed to the buyer)
Guitar is in completely new condition. Only taken out for pics.
We’re proud to offer this limited-run of personally signed instruments. Only 9 are available worldwide.
For almost 3 decades, guitar virtuoso Nuno Bettencourt and Washburn have paired up to design and craft the thrilling guitar players main axes. His celebrated N4 and the special variations of this revered instrument have been on stages all over the world. From his time as lead guitarist for the Platinum selling band Extreme, as an acclaimed solo musician, as Musical Director for the multi Grammy Award winning songwriter Rihanna or as a member of Steve Vai’s touring super group of guitarists Generation Axe, Nuno’s N4 has been there. But in the last several years, it’s not just the N4 that has joined Nuno on these incredible adventures and now, Washburn and Nuno are pleased to present the companion axe to his beloved N4; the 4N.
The Team at the Washburn Custom Shop went to painstaking lengths to capture the uniqueness of Nuno’s 4N. Chris Meade, the Head at WCS not just studied the instrument in hand, but also designed and made a set of custom tools so he could accurately measure the neck. From that point forward, every effort has been made to get the feel and look captured expertly; the results of which are obvious with instrument in hand.
Crafted with an alder body, ebony fret-board and birds-eye maple neck; the 4N features the Stephens Extended Cutaway, a Seymour Duncan ’59 pickup in the neck position and Bill Lawrence L-500 in the bridge. A Floyd Rose Original Tremolo unit is paired with a Kahler nut and a single volume control and three-way selector switch round out the electronic setup.
Whether you’re one of the hardcore Nuno fans the world over, or an accomplished musician looking for a unique and finely crafted instrument to compliment your playing style; the new Washburn 4N Signature Nuno Bettencourt guitar is an excellent option to add to your collection. Includes hardshell case.
- Matte-finish solid alder body
- 25.5″-scale birdseye maple neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan ’59 neck, Bill Lawrence L-500 bridge humbucker
- Floyd Rose Original double-locking tremolo, Grover tuners
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Signature
- Neck wood: Birdseye Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Matte
- Material: Ebony
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Duncan ’59N
- Bridge: Bill Lawrence L-500
- Brand: Duncan, Bill Lawrence
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Original
- Tuning machines: Grover 18:1
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model, Electronics, Body finish, Personal Signature
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States