Roadhouse Canada location:
Budda Bully 100 Watt Head W/ Matching 4×12 Speaker Cab.
Excellent condition and comes as pictured with footswitch.
This was a very short production run but WOW is it packed with features: 3 channels all with an over-boost feature, 3 separate effects loops with level/mix controls for each, dual rectified, reverb, etc
These are tough to come by and this even has the matching 4×12.
No compromise guitar head.
The all-tube Budda Bully guitar amplifier head is a spare-no-expense high gain juggernaut that is at home in any guitar rig. The amp features 3 channels; clean, rhythm and lead, all with independent 3 band EQ, reverb control, effects loops with send and return levels, plus separate resonance and presence controls. It’s a great fit for any kind of high-octane guitar application, from rock to blues to metal to fusion, the Budda Bully is the king of the playground. It just might take the other kids’ lunch money.
Channel 2’s effects loop features a switch that makes the effects loop global, for incredible versatility in effects routing. The amp also features a patent pending feature called PowerPan, where the user can pan between solid state and tube rectifiers and anywhere in between! PowerPan makes the different tonal options almost limitless.
There’s even a 2nd rectifier tube to stand as a spare in case of a tube failure. The Budda Bully also features a 1/2 power switch for operating the amplifier in either ½ power or full power mode. Using the ½ power switch along with the PowerPan feature allows the output of the amp to be between 25 and 120 watts for amazing versatility. Each channel features a footswitchable pedal style lead boost called Overboost that is also 100% tube driven. The back panel features an amplifier chain section with a power-amp in/preamp-out jack and a slave output, impedance selector and MIDI in/through for use in professional MIDI switching rigs.
- High quality audio grade resistors and poly caps throughout
- MIDI control over channel switching with MIDI IN/THROUGH jacks
- Slave output plus Power-amp input/Pre-amp output
- Separate spring reverb control on each channel
- Specially designed 10-button multi-function footcontroller (included)
- Three channels, clean, rhythm and lead
- Separate 3 band passive EQ on each channel
- Separate resonance & presence controls on each channel
- Four x EL34 120w power section, 7x12AX7 preamp section and 2 5U4 rectifier tubes for rectifier tube failure back-up
- Rectifier can use 5U4, 5A4 or GZ34 tubes
- ‘Overboost’ feature on each channel
- High and low level 1/4″ inputs
- Power amp can use 6L6Gc or EL34 tubes (plus KT66, KT88 5881 and 6CA7 with re-biasing)
- Patent pending PowerPan rectifier selector knob
- Ceramic tube sockets
- Stores nine custom presets, and provides extensive MIDI control for automation
- Weight Unpacked: 59.30lb.
Tone and versatility. Consider Budda.
- Tubes: Four EL34 tubes with 12AX7 phase splitter / driver
- Rated power and impedance: 120 Watts RMS into 16, 8 or 6 Ohms
- Power @ clipping: (typically @ 5% THD, 1 kHz, 120 VAC line)
- 100 Watts RMS into 16, 8 or 4 Ohms
- Frequency response: /-3 dB, 50Hz to 20kHz @ 90 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Hum and noise: Greater than 76dB below rated power
- Power and consumption: Domestic: 400 Watts, 50/60 Hz, 120 V AC Export: 400 Watts, 50/60Hz, 220-230/240 V AC
- Tubes: Six 12AX7 tubes
- With controls set at:
- Over-Boost off
- All EQ controls mid way
- Channel Volumes @ maximum
- Master Volume @ half way
- Boost on and @ maximum
- Resonance and Presence control @ mid way
- Effects loops off
- Nominal levels are with Gain @ mid way
- All levels increased by 10dB if using Medium input.
- Ch 1: Nominal input level: -12dBu, 200mV RMS
- Ch 2: Nominal input level: -46dBu, 4mV RMS
- Ch 3: Nominal input level: -58dBu, 1mV RMS
- Load impedance: 1k Ohms or greater Minimum Output: -32dBu, 0.02mV RMS (with “20dBu signal)
- Maximum Output: 1dBu, 1.6V RMS (with 0dBu signal) Unity gain with Send set at mid position, -10dB at min, 4dB at max.
- Impedance: 100k Ohms Minimum Input Sensitivity: -12dBu, 0.18mV RMS Maximum Input Sensitivity: 10dBu, 2.5V RMS
Power amp out/preamp in:
- Nominal output level: 4dBu, 1.2V RMS Load impedance: 1k Ohms or greater
- Minimum Input Sensitivity: 0dBu, 0.775V RMS (with Master on max) Maximum Input Sensitivity: 6dBu, 1.6V RMS (with Master on half)
- Input impedance: 250k Ohms
- Maximum output level: 22dBu, 10V RMS (at full power) Load impedance: 10k Ohms or greater
- Special ten-button metal footswitch with LED indicators and detachable cord (supplied). Selects between three channels, Over-Boost, three effect loops, Reverb, and Master Boost as well as nine Preset modes.
System hum and noise @ nominal level
- (Clean channel “ 20Hz to 20kHz unweighted) Greater than 74dB below rated power
- Specifically designed bass, mid & treble passive-type EQ on each preamp channel. Resonance and Presence damping EQ on each channel.
Dimensions and weight
- 11.5 H x 28.25 W x 11.25 D
- 60.6 lb.