Roadhouse USA location:
Exceptional Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass in See-Thru White.
This one is in immaculate condition showing no wear and no issues.
Comes as pictured with an awesome ATA heavy duty hard case and all the case candy/tags that it originally came with including the strap and cable!
Great bass in probably the coolest finish that these were done in.
Get all of the things you love about the American Standard and more with the Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass. Fender’s patented Noiseless pickups, switchable passive/active electronics, and a string retainer are just a few of the accoutrements available on the American Deluxe Jazz Bass. Keep your electronics passive for a more classic vibe, or flip them on to activate the 3-band EQ and amp up your sound.
The bass that started it all, revamped for the modern age.
- Premium alder body with urethane finish
- Modern “C”-shaped, maple neck with gloss urethane front and satin back finishes
- Bound maple fingerboard
- 34″ (864 mm) Scale
- 21 Medium jumbo frets
- Bone nut
- Black or white pearloid block position inlays
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- 5-Bolt Asymmetrical neck plate
- Noiseless N3 Single-Coil Jazz Bass bridge and neck pickups
- Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut and Active/Passive Mini Toggle controls
- Pan Pot pickup switching
- SS pickup configuration
- 4-Saddle high-mass vintage (string-through-body or topload) bridge
- Chrome hardware finish
- Fender lightweight vintage-style keys with tapered shafts
- Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Black plastic control knobs
- Improved electronics resulting in increased headroom, tighter low-end response
- Strong-Arm string retainer
- Contoured heel for easier access to upper frets
- Rolled fingerboard edges
- Highly detailed nut and fret work
- Flat head screws on battery compartment (for easy changes with a coin or pick)
- Schaller strap lock system