Roadhouse USA location:
Fender Custom Shop Limited 55 Stratocaster Heavy Relic Dirty Blonde.
Mint condition with original Custom Shop case (as pictured) COA and all accompanying case candy.
Killer strat, killer relic job!
2015 Limited Edition 1955 Relic® Stratocaster® takes you straight back to the instrument’s original era, with a lightweight ash body in Dirty White Blonde lacquer Relic finishes that evoke years of hard-fought wear and tear. The sparkling trio of hand-wound ’55 single-coil Stratocaster pickups is mounted on a single-ply eight-hole white pickguard, with five-way switching for modern tonal versatility.
Each Custom Shop Limited Edition instrument is only available for a short time, which makes it extremely collectible. Crafted with many features reserved only for certain artists and master built instruments, they are just what the name says they are: highly anticipated limited-edition models that go very quickly.
• Model Name: Limited Edition 1955 Relic® Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, Dirty Blonde
• Model Number:1510043899
• Series: Limited Edition
• Color: Dirty Blonde
• Body Material: Lightweight Ash
• Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
• Body Shape: Stratocaster®
• Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
• Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
• Neck Shape: 1954 “U”
• Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
• Fingerboard: Maple
• Fingerboard: Maple
• Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
• Number of Frets: 21
• String Nut: Bone
• Nut Width: 1.650″ (42 mm)
• Position Inlays: Black Dot
• Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Amerian Vintage ’56 Single-Coil Strat
• Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
• Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Bridge and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
• Pickup Configuration: SSS
• Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
• Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
• Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
• Pickguard: 1-Ply Eggshell