Mesa Boogie Express 5:25 Plus 25-watt Tube Head in black.
These are a killer amp in a small, very portable package.
Great tone at any volume, don’t be fooled by the size, this amp packs in the features and is capable of a very wide range of tones.
Collector owned, never taken out of the house and barely been played. Excellent condition.
Comes as pictured with slip cover and also original footswitch which I did not get in the pics.
- Enhanced clean mode sounds amazing
- Even more power options to help you get the perfect tone
- Included 4-button footswitch will enhance your performances
Enhanced clean mode sounds amazingThe original Express has a great-sounding clean mode, but the redesigned clean mode in the Express 5:25 Plus head has more sparkle in the highs along with a more open, fluid lows. As an added bonus, the signal to noise ratio has been significantly reduced, too. That means you’ll always get a rich and vibrant clean sound, which is especially important when you’re recording with the Express 5:25 Plus in the studio.
Even more power options to help you get the perfect toneYou can run the Express 5:25 at 5, 15, or 25 watts for three completely different flavors of tone. Use the 5-watt mode to get Class A cranked-amp tones at civilized volume levels from just one power tube. The 15-watt mode gives you a bit more headroom and flavor, using two tubes in a Class A push-pull configuration. Or enjoy the higher headroom and enhanced dynamics of the 25-watt mode, using two power amp tubes in a Class A/B configuration. You’ll be amazed at the tonal variety you get from these different power modes.
Included 4-button footswitch will enhance your performancesUpdated features requires an updated footswitch to go along with them. The Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus head comes with a 4-button footswitch for control over channels, reverb, EQ, and solo. The solo mode, not found on the original Express, lets you pre-set the perfect amount of volume boost for featured parts, and lets you toggle it directly from the footswitch. It’s the perfect way to make a solo stand out, or simply to add some extra dynamic interest to your performances.
Mesa/Boogie’s Warranty: The Best in the Business!Your new Mesa/Boogie amp is protected by Mesa/Boogie’s transferable warranty: five years on the electronics, three years for speakers, and six months for tubes.
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus Tube Head Amplifier Features:
- All-tube design featuring 5 x 12AX7As and 2 x EL84s
- Switches from 25-watt Class A/B operation to 5-watt Class A operation
- Fixed bias for consistent performance
- 2 fully independent channels with 4 style modes
- Independent gain, treble, mid, bass, reverb, master, and contour controls per channel
- Footswitchable variable contour control on each channel provides EQ from 1 rotary control
- All-tube long-spring reverb
- All-tube effects loop
- 4-button footswitch (channel 1 and 2, reverb, and contour)
- Important Notice for International Customers: Mesa/Boogie products sold by Sweetwater are intended for use within the United States. We are unable to ship any Mesa/Boogie products outside of the US.
The Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25 Plus is an ideal amp for stage and studio!
|Petaluma, CA USA with the World’s Finest Materials
|Multi-Watt™ 5, 15 or 25 (Channel Assignable)
|Power Tube Type
|2x Mesa EL84
|Channels & Modes
|2 Channels / 4 Modes
|Mode Voicings / Styles
|Ch. 1 = Clean or Crunch
Ch. 2 = Blues or Burn
|Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo
|Graphic EQ, Reverb, FX Loop & Solo
|Ch. 1/2, Reverb, EQ & Solo
|Speaker(s) & Impedance
|9 1/4″ H x 19″ W x 11 1/4″ D
|Head, Rackmount & 1×12 Combo