Roadhouse USA location:
2007 Jackson USA SL2H Soloist Eerie Dess Swirl Guitar.
Killer guitar is nearly mint condition.
As you can see by the pics, the plastic has not even been removed from the truss rod cover etc.
This was collector owned and looks to have barely been played if at all.
The ONLY reason I would not call it mint is a slight factory defect in the Jackson logo. I have seen this before with USA Jacksons (more common with Gibsons, of course) and the finish has not lifted or anything like that.
You can plainly see the flaw on the bottom part of the logo in the pics. If it bothers you, don’t buy it:)
Other than that, it comes with original case and warranty card etc as pictured.
Incredible USA made Jackson in incredible condition with the killer Eerie Dess graphic!
The Jackson SL2H Soloist is one serious axe that provides ideal tones for the most serious metal and hard rock tunes. The Select Series SL2H Soloist offers a fast-playing maple neck with sustain-inducing neck-through-body design. Plus, you can be sure you won’t be short on sound thanks to two Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups and a Floyd Rose Original tremolo. Mother-of-pearl shark fin inlays give the Jackson SL2H Soloist’s look even more growl.
Jackson SL2H Soloist at a Glance:
- Weapon of choice
- Stellar components and construction
Weapon of choice
From Def Leppard’s Phil Collen and Rick Savage to James Root of Slipknot and Stone Sour and Derrick Green of Sepultura (just to name a few), some of the most formidable axe-slingers in rock have used Jackson guitars to generate their fretboard fireworks – for good reason! Jackson guitars are designed from the ground up for monster tone, amazing playability, and rock-solid reliability every time they take the stage or hit the studio. Of course, it doesn’t hurt to look good, either; if you’re looking for a visually stunning instrument to impress your audience and show that you mean business, you want a Jackson!
Stellar components and construction
What makes Jackson the solidbody electric guitar of choice for so many players? Start with the neck: choice wood with a comfortable, fast carve, it’s joined to a compound-radius ebony fingerboard and optimized for blazing leads and massive chords alike. Jackson guitar bodies are designed with killer tone and eye-catching looks in mind, providing distinctive body shapes while staying lightweight enough to play all night. Jackson uses premium Seymour Duncan pickups for ample output so you can get the most out of your amp. Premium hardware is another Jackson hallmark, including highly stable trem bridge units and dependable tuning machines.
Jackson SL2H Soloist Features:
- Finish: Eerie Dess Swirl
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Neck-Thru-Body Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .790″, 12th Fret: .850″
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Tuners
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- No. of Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB4 Humbucking Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan ’59 SH1N Humbucking Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- 3-Position Pickup Switching
- Hardware: Black
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16″ (43mm)
- Compound (12″ to 16″) Fingerboard Radius
- mother-of-pearl Shark Fin Position Inlays
- Bound Fingerboard and Headstock
- Matching Headstock on Transparent Colors
- Inlaid mother-of-pearl Jackson Logo
- CTS Pots and Switchcraft Switches
- Included Deluxe Molded Case