Roadhouse USA location:
Awesome Bogner Ecstasy 100-watt Tube Head W/Footswitch.
If you are reading this, you know what it is and how killer these amps are. Enuff said.
The best modern and vintage amp sounds combined with Bogner’s renowned technological advances.
This Bogner Ecstasy guitar amp head was designed to breathe like sweet old amplifiers-all living in one box. The standard features allow the “DNA” of the 3 distinctly voiced channels to be radically morphed into sounds of the past, present, and future. The Ecstasy tube head comes with EL34 power tubes and by using the footswitch, you can access 6 tuned variations of these channels instantly. Imagine going from Bogner’s notorious barking Plexi mode to the greasiest, harmonically chewy overdrive . . . then washing it all down with the most decadent clean tone. The Bogner Ecstasy amp head comes standard with an amazing array of controls: 1/2 power switch, Old/New style switch, 3-way Excursion switches to control speaker cabinet dampening, 2 presence controls (one assignable), gain boost, Plexi mode, Structure, 3 Pre-EQ switches, tube buffered series/parallel FX loop.
- Made in USA
- Ch 1: gain, bass, middle, treble, volume, pre eq, boost
- Ch 2 and Ch 3: gain 2, gain 3, bass, middle, treble, vol 2, vol 3, pre eq 2, pre eq 3, gain-structure, gain boost, plexi mode
- Effects loop return master volume for power-amp
- Effects loop tube buffered (series or parallel) with Effects mix control
- Dual assignable presence controls
- Dual assignable Excursion switches for loose, medium and tight feel
- Power section 100W EL34 or 6L6 (50W optional)
- 1/2 power and old/new style switch (cuts power from 100W to 50W to 25 W)
- Functions on foot controller: ch1, ch2, ch3, boost 1, boost 2, fx loop, stand-by mute
- Dimensions: Tube Guitar Amp Head – 27-1/8″W x 11″H x 10-1/4″D
- Weight: 53 lb.